Posts Tagged ‘Stress’
There are many people whom he felt a migraine / headache go immediately to acetaminophen or aspirin, but this is not recommended as self-medication can have serious consequences.
It is much more effective than the doctor will explain what is exactly what happens.
Therefore it is important to take into account adjust your eating habits, do a little more exercise and adequate rest, avoid alcohol, snuff and caffeine, do not skip meals, sleep at least 8 hours, attempts to go to bed the same time every day, try not to eat much and finally do not stress.
If you change these habits will improve many things in your life.
The list of the effects of stress in your life is long, insomnia, allergies, asthma and even infection may be because some defenses down when you are under the effects of stress.
So we recommend that you follow these simple steps to keep stress under control:
* Laugh often and loudly, laughing as sport releases endorphins which counteract the presence of adrenaline in your body.
* Cry if you need it, as this will help you release tension, but do it alone or in front of the right person. Never cry in front of your boss.
* Play around with your cat or your dog or a child. The game will make you forget your troubles for a while.
* Listen and think you’re relaxing in a quiet and beautiful. Meditation is a method rarely used to believe that we have to spend much time when you can get wonderful results with a daily session of just 5 or 10 minutes.
* Organize your wardrobe, your living room or the box office. As you place the record straight and pulling what does not control the anxiety will go.
* Use the benefits of aromatherapy, you may be burning incense or candles in relaxing scents, essential oils or other fragrance that comes to mind.
Sleep means placing the head on a pillow, go into sleep and wakes up the next morning with the strength to perform all tasks. But many of the teenagers have problems falling asleep, some have chronic insomnia. Prevention is key to not becoming a health problem. Insomnia is known as an alteration in the normal resting cycle, which translates into no sleep.
The first symptoms develop between adolescence and adulthood. It is estimated that 10% of young people between 16 and 25 years have all the symptoms of insomnia, and was diagnosed after spending at least a year struggling to sleep each night. Importantly, without an overnight stay night involves not have insomnia, because the problem arises when this is repeated many times.
In principle the exact reasons are unknown who have to spend many sleepless nights on, may be genetic factors (paternal inheritance) and environmental (stress, poor diet, irregular bedtime) Read the rest of this entry »